Sample-questions-for-B.Sc.(Economics) Entrance Exam click here
Admission to the B. Sc. programme shall be granted strictly on the basis of merit rank in the Entrance Examination. The Institute has no Management Quota.
|Sr No||Dates||Mile stone|
|1||March 5, 2019||Application form and sample question|
|2||May 24, 2019||Last date of application|
|3||June 9, 2019||Date of Entrance Examinations|
|4||June 18, 2019||Announcement of Entrance Examination result|
|5||July 1, 2019||Submission of HSC Marksheet|
Guidelines for Cancellation of Admission to B.Sc. Programmes
Application for cancellation admission to B.Sc. Programme can be submitted
- At the Academic office of the institute, along with original fee receipts.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively. Students who submit their application via e-mail shall be required to dispatch by speed post the print copy of the application along with the Original fee receipt to the academic office.
However, admission will be treated as ‘cancelled’ only after receiving the hard copy of application for cancellation and original fee receipt from the candidate. The envelop should be superscribed “Application for cancellation of admission”
- The application for cancellation and voucher can be downloaded from www.gipe.ac.in
- The refund will be released and sent through the RTGS/NEFT only when the print copy of duly filled and signed application of cancellation, voucher (with signature) along with original fee receipt is received.
- In case a candidate wishes to send a representative to collect the refund payment, then the representative should carry the authorization letter and his/her name should be mentioned in the application for cancellation along with original fee receipt.
- A student who has not received the fee receipt will be required to submit the bank challan or any other proof showing payment has been made to Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (original) in lieu of ‘fee receipt’.
- All claims for refund against cancellation shall be processed after August 7, 2019.
Please Navigate to Downloads for B.Sc. Cancellation of Admission form