Monday , 6 January , 2020
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. The prescribed Convocation Fee should be paid via PayU money (http://gipe.ac.in/pay/).
2. The Degree Certificate to be awarded at the Convocation shall carry the name of the student as it appears in the cumulative grade sheet issued to the student.
3. In respect of M.Sc. programmes only such students who have successfully completed all courses of the 4-semester programme by May 2019 shall be eligible to apply for the Convocation.
4. Students who have successfully completed all courses of the 4-semester programme by April 2019 but have appeared for Improvement examination during November-December 2019 shall not be eligible to apply for Convocation.
5. Candidates who wish to attend the Convocation in person are required to confirm their participation latest by 15.12.2019.
6. Candidates participating in the Convocation are required to remain present at the venue by 3.45 p.m. January 6, 2020.
7. Only such candidates who submit the Application Form duly filled in and remain present at the venue by 3.45 p.m. will be admitted to the Convocation.
8. In respect of the Ph.D. programme, only such students, whose viva-voce has been conducted by December 15, 2019 and have been declared successful at the viva-voce, shall be eligible to apply for Convocation.