The Anti-Ragging Committee of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune, is reconstituted as per provisions of Section 6.3 of the UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, as follows:
- Rector, Boys’ Hostels
- Rector, Girls’ Hostels
- Coordinator, M.Sc. Economics
- Coordinator, M.Sc. Financial Economics
- Coordinator, M.Sc. Agribusiness Economics
- Campus Secretary
- Student Representatives, M.Sc. Economics, Part I & II
- Student Representative, M.Sc. Financial Economics, Part I & II
- Student Representative, M.Sc. Agribusiness Economics, Part I & II
- Student Representative M. Sc. International Buisness Economics and Finance, Part I & II
- Police Inspector, Deccan Gymkhana Police Station
- Representative of NGO
- Representative of Media
The Committee shall ensure compliance with the provisions of UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, as well as the provisions of law in force concerning ragging. The Committee shall also monitor and oversee the functioning of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the Institution.
The above Committee shall hold office for a period of three years from January 1, 2019.
|1. Anjali Radkar||Chairperson|
|2. Lalitagauri Kulkarni||Member|
|3. Atreyee Sinha Chakraborty||Member|
|4. A. A. Joglekar||Member|
|5. Swati Waghmare||Member|
|6. Manisha Shinde||Member|
|7. Anurag Asawa||Member|
|8. Kiran Moghe||Member|
As per the UGC guidelines and also recommendations of the IQAC of the Institute, the Institute has constituted a Grievance Redressal Cell for Students. The composition of the Cell is as below:
- Sangeeta Shroff, Chairperson
- K. S. Hari, Coordinator, M.Sc. (Economics) Programme, Member
- Lalitagauri Kulkarni, Coordinator, M.Sc. (Financial Economics) Programme, Member
- Atreyee Sinha Chakraborty, Coordinator, M.Sc. (International Business Economics and Finance) Programme, Member
- Shri Praful Varkeychen, Ph.D. Student
The Committee will look after and handle any types of complaints/grievances made by Ph.D. and M.Sc. students.
The Alumni Committee engages with the Alumni of GIPE located across India and abroad through monthly newsletter and Alumni meets in various cities. The Committee is also facilitating establishment of an Alumni Association, and creation of a fund facilitate scholarships for deserving students.
The Alumni Committee endeavours to keep in constant touch with alumni via various media and innovate ways in which Alumni can be engaged.
Prof. Jayanti Kajale
Faculty Coordinator, Alumni Committee
President, Alumni Committee
Treasurer, Alumni Committee