Borkar is an Assistant Professor at the Gokhale Institute. She completed her B.Sc. in Agriculture from the College of Agriculture, Nagpur, and her M.Sc. from Shri Shivaji Agricultural College, Amravati. She earned her PhD from Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Maharashtra.
Her specialisation is in Agricultural Economics. She has more than 11 years of teaching experience in her bag. She has taught over 20 courses at the B.Sc. and M.Sc. programs at Gokhale, including Statistics. She holds certification in Data Science (R and Python) from Techdata Solutions, Pune and the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. SAS Global Certification Program has certified her as a SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9.
Agricultural economics, multivariate data analysis, prediction modelling, time-series analysis, data envelopment analysis, neural networks and structural equation modelling are some of her research interests. She has presented over 20 research papers at national and international conferences.
- Publications and other details
- Qualified the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 exam by SAS Global Certification Program on dated December 25, 2018
- Data Science (R and Python) Training and Internship conducted by TECHDATA Solution, Pune from March 1, 2019 to July 31, 2019
- Data Science using Python (online live instructor-led) conducted by Electronics and ICT Academy, IIT Roorkee from July 9, 2020 to July 30, 2020. (ID: L202866B1AA)
- Advanced Data Science using Python (online live instructor-led) conducted by Electronics and ICT Academy, IIT Roorkee from February 2, 2021 to February 15, 2021. (ID: L214414B1AA)
- Research Publications – 37
- Conference / Seminar Paper Presentation – 22
- Conference / Seminar Poster Presentation – 08
- Popular Articles (Marathi) – 26
- Training and Workshop Attended – 20+