Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment as Senior Civil Engineer at the Institute, on a contractual basis initially for a period of one year. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on a subsequent date.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Candidates having previous experience of working in academic institutions and capable of liasoning with PMC, MSEB, PWD and Civil bodies will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering software such as AutoCAD, Revit/ ETABS and knowledge of MS Word and Ms Excel.
- In-depth knowledge of Civil Engineering and construction specifications, standards and codes.
- Ability to prepare accurate plans, specifications, cost estimates, and engineering reports and analyze accurate engineering drawings.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the local language.
Age Limit: The candidate should preferably be less than 40 years of age. Criteria could be relaxed for deserving candidates.
Consolidated Pay: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The above appointment is contractual and shall be valid initially for a period of one year. The post is purely temporary and the appointment shall not bestow any right whatsoever for regular appointment in the Institute. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Interested candidates are requested to send the resume containing the relevant information to the Institute’s mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date of application is June 22, 2022. Apply here.