Dr. Rajiv Kumar
Dr Rajiv Kumar is a leading Indian economist and the former Vice-Chairperson of NITI Aayog, the chief policy think tank of the government of India. He is the author of several books on India’s economy and national security. His latest books are Modi & His Challenges (2016), Resurgent India: Ideas and Priorities (2015), and Exploding Aspirations: Unlocking India’s Future (2014). He is a widely recognised columnist and a leading speaker on issues in the Indian political economy.
Dr. Ajit Ranade
Dr Ajit Ranade is a noted economist. He received his PhD in Economics from Brown University, US. Before that, he did Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, after completing B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering at the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Dr Ranade has been a former member of the Board of Management at GIPE. Before joining GIPE as the Vice-Chancellor, he was the Group Executive President and Chief Economist with the Aditya Birla Group, a $50 billion diversified multinational conglomerate
- Center for Excellence in Entrepreneurship and Development (CEED)
- Centre for Sustainable Development(CSD)
- Agro Economic Research Centre (AERC)
- Population Research Centre (PRC)
- Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy (CSSE & IP)
- Input-Output Research Association (IORA)
- Sponsored Projects
” GIPE introduction video !!!
“Take A Campus Tour Here !!!