Dhananjayarao Gadgil Research & Development Center DGRD
- Knowledge, College and Village collaboration for sustainability of both College and Villages
- Imparting developmental education among higher education Institutions for making higher education more applied oriented as well as relevant in the process of sustainable Development.
- Preparing holistic and composite developmental approach for existing higher education institutions taking in to account present objectives of higher education i.e. Teaching, Research and Extension.
- Intensive use of digital technology for social transformation towards holistic development of villages.
- To aware grass root village Panchayat about bottom up micro planning and execution through lead college of that area.
- To study model villages for developing different models of sustainability for villages in different regions of state.
- Conducting research and imparting training in the field of sustainable economic development.